Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The science of ID, according to batshitcrazy77

2.1.1.1.4
bornagain77
October 10, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Nick, It might interest you to know that I find you to be one of the most religious, intellectually dishonest, atheistic neo-Darwinists I’ve ever met!!! And I’ve met my fair share!!! In fact it is such shamelessly intellectually dishonesty on the part of religious atheists such as yourself who have made my faith in the truthfulness of the claims of Christianity that much stronger!!! Before I met people like you I pretty much thought everyone was basically fair minded. But I’ve certainly learnd differently! And for that I thank you, even though I certainly fear for the fate of your soul for trying to lead people away from the truth of God with such shameless, and persistent, deception!!!

And he goes on to post a bunch of drivel about alleged near death experiences.


From here:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwinism/the-original-onion-test-is-a-biological-non-sequitur/comment-page-1/#comment-402728

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, all science so far! ROFLMAO!