Friday, May 27, 2011

Lies and deception

cannuckianyankee (speaking on UD):

"I was intrigued by all of the complaints because I knew while some of the details regarding someone being moderated might have had some truth to them, there was no truth to the commonly repeated claims that UD intentionally keeps dissenters from being able to fairly voice dissenting views in order trump up the claims of ID. That is simply sheer rubbish spewed from the mouths of people who neither have any data to confirm such claims, but are demonstrating the very reason they were moderated on your own blog."

Actually, there is a LOT of truth to the commonly repeated claims that UD intentionally keeps dissenters from being able to fairly voice dissenting views in order trump up the claims of ID. I was banned at UD even though I was civil in all my comments, and so was my brother and a friend. Many other people have been banned there even though they were civil, and it has been happening for years. The lengths the liars there will go to to cover their deceptions is truly amazing. The "rubbish" being "spewed" is the false claim that UD welcomes open and honest debate. They're just a bunch of typical dishonest christians.

By the way cuntyuckianflunky, I'm still here. Ha Ha