Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sniveling coward

1
Upright BiPed
December 1, 2011 at 12:34 am

Come on Rosenhouse. Log on to UD and let’s talk about it. Surely you have nothing to fear from the dead, right?

2
Upright BiPed
December 1, 2011 at 1:21 am

Jason, I just read your post. You really need to log on to UD and school me about the current state of the argument for design. I’m just one of those poor souls fallen into the vacuity of ID; it should be easy for you verify your opinions on me, right? A day in the park. I promise to only bring up one or two subjects, and I’ll even beg the UD moderators not to bannish you for being too powerful an intellect. Let’s test your opinions against the observable evidence, it’ll be fun.


From here:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/id-is-dead-already-didn%E2%80%99t-you-know-darwinist-jason-rosenhouse/comment-page-1/#comment-410726
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey downright braindead, why don't you respond at Rosenhouse's site? Comments are allowed there. Surely you're not afraid to step outside of the UD sanctuary, right?

Actually, you IDiots are just a bunch of cowardly, whiny crybabies that are scared to death to face challenges to your dishonest, ignorant assertions. That's why you hide in the UD echo chamber.

You could come here too if you weren't such a pansy. I'm not afraid of you or any other chickenshit IDiot. Bring all the other IDiots with you if it will make you feel more brave. Go ahead, show me what a courageous godbot you are. I'm waiting.