Thursday, June 23, 2011

vjtorley has shit for brains

vincent j. torley, a catholic creobot hypocrite and liar thinks he's a real smart guy. He thinks he 'outed' MathGrrl as being Patrick May. Frankly, I don't care if she/he is Patrick May or not. torley is just showing his stupidity and massive bias, and like the other IDiots on UD he is just trying to divert attention away from the cold, hard fact that IDiots can't and won't define or apply their claims about CSI or any other ID bullshit.

torley posted a second bullshit article where he says he's sorry for 'outing' MathGrrl (even though there's no proof that he actually did, but he sure thinks he did) but of course most or all of the IDiots on UD automatically believe he did bust her and are jumping on the bandwagon to condemn her. kairosfocus, the incessant whiner who vehemently complains about outing behavior when it pertains to HIM, is driving the bandwagon.

On another site, vjtorley said:

"If you want to accuse someone of fraud, you should first make sure you can convict them if it, in court." (sic) (so much for his proof reading skills)

"Let me add that casting baseless aspersions on people’s characters by calling them “fraudulent” and accusing them of “selling out” does little to enhance your credibility."

vince needs to practice what he preaches!

Let's take a closer look at vjtorley:

CURRICULUM VITAE

NAME: Vincent Joseph Torley

CURRENT ADDRESS: Higashi-cho,
Oiso-machi, Naka-gun,
Kanagawa Ken 255-???? JAPAN.

E-MAIL ADDRESS: vjtorley@yahoo.com.au

PHONE: (0463) 60-3380 and/or (0463) 61-3219 (home), 090-9207-9069 (mobile)

DATE OF BIRTH: 9 April 1961

JAPANESE: I have lived in Japan for over eight years and my wife is Japanese. I am accustomed to
PROFICIENCY: speaking Japanese at home, and I can read several hundred kanji.

VISA: I have a permanent visa, which allows me to reside in Japan for as long as I wish. My visa was granted on 21 August 2006. My visa number is P??????.

QUALIFICATIONS: A. Academic Qualifications
(1) Bachelor of Science, completed in 1981, at the Australian National University, Canberra. Major: Pure Mathematics. Other subjects studied: Physics (2 years), Chemistry (2 years), Geology (1 year) and Science German (1 year).
(2) Bachelor of Arts, completed in 1986, at the Australian National University, Canberra. Majors: Philosophy and Computing Science.
(3) Bachelor of Economics, completed in 1987, at the Australian National University, Canberra. Majors: Economics and Accounting. Other subjects studied: Statistics (2 years).
(4) Master of Arts in Philosophy, completed in 1994, at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Thesis topic: Laws of Nature (Scientific Laws). Grade: 2A.
(5) Ph.D. in philosophy, which I received in August 2007. Thesis topic: The Anatomy of a Minimal Mind. My thesis can be viewed online at HYPERLINK "http://www.angelfire.com/linux/vjtorley/index.html" http://www.angelfire.com/linux/vjtorley/index.html .

B. Teaching Qualifications
Cambridge/RSA CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), completed in June 1998. Grade obtained: B.

Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education, completed on 26 October 2001 at the University of Canberra. Subjects: Mathematics and ESL (English as a Second Language). I am a qualified high school teacher in these subjects.

WORK HISTORY: Currently, I have six part-time teaching jobs in Japan:
I work as a part-time foreign teacher for Interac (Maxceed) on Mondays and Thursdays, from 8:40 a.m. to 12:40 p.m., at Yamakita high school, which is located on the Gotemba line.
I work as a part-time foreign teacher for Interac (Maxceed) on Tuesdays, from 10:50 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., at Odawara Sogo Business high school.
I work as a part-time foreign teacher for Interac (Maxceed) on Fridays, from 8:40 a.m. to 12:40 p.m., at Ashigara high school, which is located in Daiyuzan, about 10 kilometres from Odawara.
I teach Business English at the Komatsu Electronics factory in Hiratsuka, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
I teach one-to-one English lessons for GABA on Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:25 p.m.
I work for Seikatsu Kobo, a NOVA franchise, on Sundays, from 1:20 to 5:20 p.m.; on Tuesday evenings, from 4 to 9 p.m.; and on Fridays, from 3: 10 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. I teach conversational English to students from all walks of life.


May 2008 to April 2009: I taught business English lessons for OTC on Wednesday nights (5:30-7:30 p.m.) at the Mitsubishi Electric factory in Ofuna, and on Thursday nights (6:30-8:30 p.m.) at the Nissan Shatai factory in Hiratsuka.

April 2007 to March 2009; I taught English Grammar and Oral Communication four days a week at Yamate Gakuin, a private high school located in Kounandai, near Yokohama. I taught these classes by myself for two years.

November 2007 to January 31, 2008: I taught Business English at the Chiyoda Gravure printing factory in Osaki, from 6 to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I obtained this position through ELEC.

January 2002 to October 25, 2007: For nearly six years, I worked for NOVA and taught conversational English at its Chigasaki branch from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday to Friday, and on Saturdays, from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m., until the sudden closure of all NOVA schools on October 26 forced me out of this job, leading me to look for evening work in Tokyo (see (4) above).

April 2002 to March 2007: I worked as a part-time foreign teacher at Atsugi Nishi High School, teaching English for Oral Communication, as well as grammar and reading classes. I also taught English Writing at Oiso High School from April 2006 to March 2007, and English for Oral Communication at Hadano Minamigaoka High School from April 2006 to March 2007. My reason for leaving these jobs was simply that I needed a daytime job that paid more, in order to support my wife and three-year-old son. Subsequently, I started teaching at Yamate Gakuin.

April 2004 to February 2006: I taught English for Oral Communication for two years on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday mornings at Shounan Gakuen, a private junior high school in Kugenuma-kaigan. (I taught at public schools on the remaining weekdays.)

May 2002 to January 2004: I taught English for Communication as well as Business English at Waseda University, Japan, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, during day-time hours.

March to December 2001: While I was studying for my Diploma of Education at the University of Canberra, Australia, I tutored two secondary students in mathematics and science twice a week, and taught English once a week with the Adult Migrant English Service (AMES), on a voluntary basis, to a migrant from Croatia.

March 1999 to February 2001: I was an English teacher at a NOVA school in Hiratsuka, Japan. I taught students of all ages (6 to 80) and occupations, in group classes, kids’ classes (for students under 12), conversational voice classes, business classes and travel classes, before returning to Australia to train as a high school teacher.

1995 to 1999: I worked in Melbourne, Australia, as an analyst/programmer for the international insurance company Fortis Australia.

1989 to 1994: I was employed by the insurance company National Mutual (now Axa Australia) as a computer programmer. I worked in Melbourne, Australia. I played a key role in supporting and maintaining an equities trading system called MAPS, which had a daily trading cash flow of $150 million.

1986 to 1988: While completing my B.A. and B.Ec. degrees, I did some temporary work (accounting tasks and data entry) with various public and private organizations.

1982 to 1986: I worked in the public service, in Canberra, Australia, for the Department of Territories, as a Clerical/Administrative Class 4. Principal duties included preparation of monthly management reports and work with payrolls and stock inventories.

1978: I worked as a shop assistant in Canberra, Australia, for a disposals store company, Sydney Disposals Pty. Ltd. I left to do full-time study for a B.Sc. degree, which I completed at the end of 1981.

COURSES/
WORKSHOPS: In 1998, I completed the Cambridge/RSA Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, which allowed me to teach English to students of all ages, around the world.

In 2001, I completed the Adult Migrant English Service (AMES) course, which allows me to teach English to migrants in Australia.

While working for NOVA in Japan, I completed courses in teaching Business English, TOEIC, TOEFL, and children's classes.

In 2006, I completed a course on the Standard Speaking Test (widely used in Japan) with ALC.

COMMUNITY
INTERESTS / WORK: I have donated blood to the Red Cross about 35 times in Australia and Japan.
I have also taught English to migrants in Canberra, Australia, while working as a volunteer for the Adult Migrant English Service (AMES).


SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
I have seven years of experience teaching English at Japanese high schools, and over nine years of experience as an ESL teacher in Japan.
I have 10 years of experience as a computer programmer and analyst/programmer.
I have tutored students privately in secondary mathematics, science and economics.
I have extensive experience in proof-reading. I have proof-read a Masters thesis on IT and I am currently proof-reading the English translation of a book on optics written by a best-selling Japanese author.
I have also had experience in promotional writing and have written book reviews for various magazines.

PERSONAL INTERESTS:
Reading. I’m a passionate reader, and I enjoy books on almost any subject - history, biography, science, philosophy, religion, art and literature.
Travelling. I’ve been to more than 30 countries. I am interested in meeting new people, learning new languages and encountering other cultures.
Art. I like going to museums and to the theatre.
Keeping fit. I enjoy running and walking.
Recreational activities - dining out and going to the movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I'm impressed. An English teacher who thinks he knows all about 'god', the universe, evolution, science, history, morals, and everything else. What a surprise that he would be a pompous catholic creobot IDiot. Not.

The catholic religion; the most deceitful, murderous, lying, child raping, immoral, culture destroying cult on Earth.

His thesis, The Anatomy of a Minimal Mind, is an autobiography.