Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey eric!

5
Eric Holloway
August 28, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Please post here any areas where you’d be interested to see ID applied. I have a few more in mind, but would also like to motivate my readers to start expanding their ID horizons. If you post a topic here I very well may touch on it in my next article.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about applying ID tests (what tests?) to something in nature? Surely someone as brilliant as you (ha ha) can calculate the CSI, FSCI, FSCO/I, specified complexity, irreducible complexity, and/or all the other ID talking points in something found in nature? Come on eric, let's see you do it!

Here are even more suggestions (See my previous posts about you):

a batholith
a comet
Jupiter
a human toenail
a chimp toenail
a drop of sulphuric acid
the Sun
an Aardvark
a human nose hair
a proton
a super nova
a day old rabbit
a waterfall
a wild rose bush
a gust of wind
a rainbow
a tadpole
a week old gorilla fetus
Carlsbad Caverns
a mushroom
a clap of thunder
brain cancer
a moth
and a wisdom tooth