Monday, August 29, 2011

Yeah, let's see it!

9
Eric Holloway
August 28, 2011 at 10:35 pm

I’ve used his CSI metric to empirically differentiate my behavior from that of AIs, so I wouldn’t consider it a specious metric. Yes, it is often difficult to apply, but that is more a problem of practice than a problem with the metric itself.

If you are interested in my application of CSI, let me know. My work currently needs some cleaning up, but if enough people show interest I will indeed clean it up and post it at some point.

Thanks for the continued exchange, so far it is useful,
Eric


------------------------------------------------------------------------

And while you're at it, let's see you calculate the so-called "CSI" in a frog, a tree, a male pig's left nut, the moon, a teaspoon of sea water, and a quark. After all, you wouldn't want anyone to think that "CSI" is a "specious metric", would you?