Monday, August 29, 2011

The lies keep piling up

Check out this thread:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/the-universe-is-too-big-too-old-and-too-cruel-three-silly-objections-to-cosmological-fine-tuning-part-one/comment-page-1/#comment-397937

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man oh man, gordo sure does like to lie and exaggerate. He's the one who is likely to go on a murderous rampage. He's the one who makes shit up about targets on backs, etc:

"This is the same who was warned that he has been painting targets on the backs of my family [as in we know you, we know where you are, we think we know your family], and was formally and publicly asked to cease and desist.

This is clear cyber harassment and will be treated as such."

Notice that he changed the wording of the bullshit in italics from the wording he has used before. gordo is a lying, amoral lunatic. He makes it look like I've said those things to him and he even used quote marks before. I can't help but wonder what other words he's going to accuse me of saying. When I've challenged him to actually post my alleged threats he always runs away from it. Isn't that revealing?

It's hilarious that he bluffs and blusters about "cyber harassment and will be treated as such". Hey gordo, do you really believe that I'm intimidated and worried about your empty, childish, dishonest posturing? I know that you're full of shit and so do you, and that's why you can't and won't do a thing about me, except to keep lying about me. Your play-acting role as a 'victim' of alleged harassment and alleged murderous threats is really pathetic. You seem to have convinced a few of your IDiotic comrades but I doubt that you're fooling anyone with a clue.

You're really off the deep end gordo and you should seek out competent mental help, and the sooner the better. You should also live up to all of your blather about morality and quit lying about me or anyone else. Thou shalt not bear false witness.

You should also stop accusing others of things that you're doing, and have been doing for a long time. Your hypocrisy is gargantuan.