Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Into the void

kairosfocus (gordon e. mullings of Montserrat) has posted yet another maniacal, accusatory, full-of-lies rant on UD about morals, Plato, me, and a whole bunch of nonsensical gibberish.

I don't have time right now to pick apart all his lies and paranoid bloviating, but I will as soon as I can. Maybe tomorrow. Stay tuned. :)

In the meantime, as I've stated before, I did NOT threaten his wife or kids or gordy himself.


I'll leave you all for now with this to consider:

What the FUCK do any of gordy's INSANE rantings have to do with ID 'theory'?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is gordo's latest exhibition of his ongoing journey into insanity:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/platos-warning-360-bc-yes-2350-years-ago-on-the-inherent-amorality-nihilism-and-ruthless-factionalism-rooted-in-evolutionary-materialism/