Sunday, November 13, 2011

A request

I am still unable to get to many of the comments in threads on UD. For instance, in this thread...

http://www.uncommondescent.com/philosophy/they-said-it-atheism-is-simply-the-absence-of-belief-that-any-deities-exist-a-fatal-worldview-error-of-modern-evolutionary-materialist-atheism/comment-page-1/#comment-408998

...I can't even get comment 9.1 to show completely and can't see any comments after that one. Since it's totally enjoyable watching the IDiots, especially gordo and ba77, get their asses handed to them by eigenstate and others, I'm wondering if someone could copy the thread and paste it somewhere where I am able to see it, and update it whenever possible? It doesn't have to be fancy. Just a simple copy and paste of the text of a page would be fine.

If someone could do that I would really appreciate it. If no one wants to, or can't, I'll understand. Thanks.