Sunday, November 27, 2011

Whenever I check on this...

...thread:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/interesting-pbs-series-on-quantum-entanglement/comment-page-1/#comment-410418

I really try not to laugh, but there's just no way that I can keep from doing so. The insanity in that thread, especially from barfagain77, is just hilarious. Ya know, being a man, I've always thought that men are the logical, more grounded in reality gender, and that women are more likely to be illogical fairy tale believers, but after reading a lot of the crazy shit spewed by religious members of the male gender, I'm not so sure.

I know women who are vastly more logical, more grounded in reality, and more sane than ba77 and the rest of the male religious kooks on UD or anywhere else. Sure, there are lots of women who believe in and push religious nonsense, but it's mostly males who are vigorously pushing that crazy shit.

That thread is a likely contender for being the craziest thread ever on UD, although picking any particular thread for that title out of all the nutty crap on UD would be a tough call.