Friday, November 11, 2011

ultimately infantile and IDiotic

What do either of these posts have to do with butterfly metamorphosis, and what does ANYTHING that ba77 spewed in that thread have to do with butterfly metamorphosis?

10
wallstreeter43
November 10, 2011 at 6:31 pm

For the life of me I cant understand why atheists try to stamp objective morality on the actions of Christians and others when their worldview has no objective meaning or objective right and wrong. Its like we are telling them that jumping off the ledge of a 4 story building will kill them but they keep jumping off anyways.

::shaking my head::


11
Ultimately Real
November 10, 2011 at 10:46 pm

The expansion of the universe thing has always bugged me. Correct me if I am wrong, if we pick 30 equally spaced points on the earth surface and gaze into the sky, all the deep space objects are traveling away from us and the further away they are, the faster they are traveling? If we then find two deep space galaxies that are about the same distance from earth but one is directly above the north pole and one is directly above the equator, they should be traveling away from us at roughly the same speed, right? Can’t we triangulate these two galaxies to determine the speed at which they are traveling away from each other? Wouldn’t the only plausible explanation be that they originated at exactly our vantage point? Or am I totally missing the whole theory? Is the only reason we believe in uniform expansion is because we won’t accept the earth is at the center of the universe? So are you saying my mother could have been wrong all these years when she told me I shouldn’t be acting like I am the center of my own universe??


http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/metamorphosis/